Lots of people asking lots of questions across different boards leads to a lack of information for those who don’t happen to find my forum-specific (or otherwise) answers to them, so I’ll be answering them with this post.
- I will be part of the Mondaiji project that Firebird has already started on Baka-Tsuki (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mondaiji-tachi_ga_isekai_kara_kuru_soudesu_yo). I have already received their permission as shown below (original link: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=User_talk:Firebird).
Taken from Firebird’s talk page on Baka-Tsuki:
I’m just going to assume I can jump in and translate on Mondaiji if I just put my name on the registration page. Since you allowed Drinkingwater to “ninja volume 2 of the series”. Mizuho (talk) 00:22, 18 April 2013 (CDT)
- I will be moving at volumes at a time. That is to say that I will finish a Mondaiji volume, then a Hyouketsu one, then back to Mondaiji. Repeat that until I hit the end of one series, then all of my efforts go into the leftover one.
- Hyouketsu apparently has three translated volumes (available on CE Translation’s blog: http://cetranslation.blogspot.ca/p/projects.html). I will thus be starting from volume 4. Before I begin translating this, I will have to read through the first three volumes, so please bear with me on that front.
- There will be a collaborator for the Mondaiji project on my end, but they will not be starting work until somewhere in mid-May because of college. I expect a general boost in translation rate at that point.
- Hyouketsu will be released on this blog only. I’ll try to ask if I can submit CE Translation’s already translated volumes to Baka-Tsuki, but otherwise I just don’t like that incomplete feeling of having three volumes without links. Note that I don’t need to do the same for Mondaiji because I watched the anime a while back when I was trying to get a feel for all the series.
- A version of the translations that is eBook-readable will be provided via some means.
If you have anymore questions regarding these two projects, please post them in the comments to this post and I will get around to addressing them within this post or with a reply (or both).
On a side note, if you hadn’t seen it in the last post, NanoDesu’s team have stated that they will be picking Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? back up in the summer. Look forward to it.
Also, I’d like to get another editor. I’d like them to be stylistic this time though; I’ll leave the grammar trouble to AshenRaven.