So it came to my attention that at least one person wants those color pages with the English printed on them. As such, I would like somebody to do them…for quality assurance, just do one of the four pages and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Redraw the entire affected area. Don’t just put a gigantic text background and slap the text on that so that nothing show up between the text, allowing you to hide the fact that you pretty much cleaned nothing off.
- Remove the page gutter.
- Keep the text styling the same.
- Don’t cover up important parts of the scene with the text. For example, covering up a character’s face with the text should not be done.
These next ones are just “It would be nice~” kinds of things. Try to:
- Up the image quality (the color quality at least) by removing some of that color warping (particularly noticeable on faces)
- Sharpen the contrast in colors. I notice that the colors on the version I downloaded are kind of faded. It could be a lot better.
If you take this request up, you may want to try to find better raw versions than what I have. I’m fairly certain mine aren’t the best ones available.